You dont drown by falling in the water.....you drown by staying there

Saturday, April 17, 2010

YEStatoes!

Well I made up another batch of NOtatoes tonight and they were perfect! I now know not to steam the cauliflower for as long as last time and to add half the ricotta cheese. Yummy!!!!
Been thinking about some goals for this challenge. Obviously I want to win just to prove to my husband I am far more superior :P Ive made some goals and put them on the side ----------> of my blog along with some reward ideas. I'm thinking I will have about 35kg to lose (think im about 100kg and my goal weight is 65kg) so that would be 1.75kg per week but I think I will stick to a goal of 1kg for a total of 20kg in 20 weeks. I think thats more realistic anyway. We are due to finish the challenge by end September-ish which is just in time for spring/summer. Id like to be at my goal weight by December so I can wear something nice at xmas & new years (if im not working that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment