You dont drown by falling in the water.....you drown by staying there

Thursday, April 22, 2010

its over!

So, I had a very stressful day today, im doing post-graduate studies in ICU nursing and as part of my course I have an assessment where the nurse educator watches me like a hawk all day and asks me a zillion questions to test my knowledge & skills as an ICU nurse. I have been a wreck the last few days leading up to today and I passed my assessment! Im so happy! Its such a huge weight off my shoulders. I just have 1 more assignment to hand in then im finished (til next year when I start another course!) Ive been so nervous all day during my assessments and as a result I didnt eat any snacks or lunch at work because I felt I wouldve been sick otherwise! Im not worried though, it was just a piece of fruit for morning tea that I will have tonight and a salad at lunch which ill make up with at dinner. I know I need to eat throughout the day but today was an exception I think. This is my dinner from last night- I made a vegie fritatta with eggs, ricotta cheese, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, capsicum and had a side salad with it.

This looks terrible but its the TF mushroom & vegie soup recipe. I made up a double batch & froze the portions for later on in the week when im working crazy shifts. I had a taste test though and it tastes delish, even my husband said it wasnt bad!

I did some exercise on the WII last night, probably wont do any today because I am worn out but will probably do some tomorrow morning before work though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ticklish! I was worried for a minute, I thought TF was over, but by the sounds of it you are going well :) Glad to hear you can relax now that your assessment is done, I know how hard it is to focus on eating healthy when you are stressed.
    I love the vegie soup too, even though it looks terrible.

    ReplyDelete