You dont drown by falling in the water.....you drown by staying there

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hey fatty boomba!


Shield your eyes! Hehehe. This is me, granted this piccie is a year old (ah I miss my blonde hair) but my weight is about the same (think im about 10kg heavier now). Yuk!
So, what has motivated me to join TF? Well my husband (lets call him 'S' ) and I are getting fat. Especially me. So we have decided to do a sort of 'The Biggest Loser' challenge between the 2 of us where we put in $10 a week each for 20 weeks so we will have $400 to spend on a holiday as a reward and whoever has the biggest weight loss % at the end is the winner and gets to decide where to go with the money. Ive decided to do the TF program. S doesnt know what kind of diet he wants to do (doesnt want to do TF) yet. But all I know for certain is ITS ON! Hehehe. He is going down! S tends to lose weight pretty fast when he puts his mind to it but he only has about 15-20kg he needs to lose whereas I need to lose 30-35kg so im hoping the fact I need to lose more will be an advantage and I wont plateau. For exercise S wants to do running but I cant start running from the get-go, I need to ease into it so we will probably be doing seperate exercise routines. I plan to use my Wii as I love the step exercises and we are going to come up with a circuit to do when we take the dog to the doggie park at night- doing laps around the park, push-ups & crunches etc plus im sure the dog (Lucy..she is a german shepherd) will love chasing after us so we will all be getting buff!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ticklish
    Good luck on your challenge, should make it a bit easier with the two of you going head to head. I saw your post on the TF forum and followe dyou here. I'm considering starting TF. Will be great to follow your journey.
    Cheers
    Glenys

    PS. I'm 47 and a Mum of 2 beautiful girls (only one at home now) and they are both vegetarians, so I'm interested following the vege plan as they have kind of converted me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking an interest in my lil blog Glenys! Ive been vego for 4 years now, I do try & avoid eggs & dairy but ive decided ill have them while on TF:am thrilled to see some soy options though! But my weightloss takes priority over being vegan. Ill be posting lots of vego ideas in the near future so stay tuned!

    <3 Ticklish

    ReplyDelete