You dont drown by falling in the water.....you drown by staying there

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dinner!

Been busy the last few days, working heaps and am completely exhausted! Im on 5 days off which is nice. Have 1 more assignment to finish so hoping to get that done this group of days off.
This is what I had for dinner last night, I was tired & hungry and didnt want to cook anything fancy. Its 2 soy sausages, 1 zucchini, 1/2 capsicum, 1 cup baby spinach, mushrooms & 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, all thrown into 1 pan and cooked. I put some TF caeser salad dressing over the top and it was sooooooooooo yum. I will be having this again thats for sure!


So, its day 6 on TF today. Im feeling pretty good so far. I havent had any headaches or constipation. The only negative thing ive experienced so far is abit of bad breath no matter how many times I brush my teeth, but ive been sticking with sugarfree gum and its doing the trick! I was going to just weigh in fortnightly at the chemist but I think I will go in on Wednesday and see how ive gone my first week.
My husband has been exercising alot this week however his diet has been his downfall. So far this week he has had Sizzlers (he had the spare ribs), mexican burritos (not the healthy version either!) and last night he had mcdonalds ice-cream & cookies. Even though he has had some naughty foods in there he has also been pretty healthy this week compared to his usual diet. He works shift work like me and he has take-away probably at least once a day! This week he has been having salad & chicken wraps, fruit and he even cooked up a lean mince & vegie spaghetti bolognese which he got a few meals out of. He NEVER cooks so I was impressed! I reckon he will still lose weight this week just because of the amount of take-away he isnt eating compared to usual, however maybe not as much as he could have. I know it sounds evil that we are competing and I secretely smile inside when he eats junks but I do hope he does well. This is for both of us, we both need to get healthy. Maybe when the challenge is over i'll help him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment