You dont drown by falling in the water.....you drown by staying there

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In the beginning.....

Welcome to my blog and my weight loss journey as I join forces with TF (aka Tony Ferguson) in a battle of the bulge where there can only be one winner: skinny!
Seriously now, im overweight, unfit and something needs to be done about it. So in light of not wanting to waste my twenties on being fat I am doing the TF diet.
I created this blog as an outlet to share my successes, to have a bitch about weightloss instead of resorting to chocolate and to hopefully inspire others when I reach my goal weight.
There is nothing glam about losing weight and I refuse to sugar-coat it. I will be telling it like it is....... I will be posting photos of my progress and sharing all the nitty gritty details so maybe someone can relate to this or I can relate to others. And if noone ever reads this? Who cares! Its a way for me to keep my hands busy!
So I will be officially starting TF on Wednesday 21st of April ( a week from today) so I wont post any stats til then but I think I weigh about 100kg and my goal weight is 65kg. Im 170cms tall & am 23 years old.
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment