You dont drown by falling in the water.....you drown by staying there

Monday, May 3, 2010

its nearly over

Thank god this week is nearly over, I can have my weigh-in on Wednesday (I know I wont lose, hopefully I havent gained!) then move on and start fresh and be a TF angel again :P
So whats gone wrong this week? I think the biggest thing is I didnt plan! I was so good and did an awesome plan my first week and it worked then I thought 'I will just play this week out, see where it goes', well it went straight to the hips didnt it! So, must do a plan this week!
My other problem was life. And by this I mean the going out for dinner with friends and living life. My husband had all his assessments this week (he is a student paramedic) and he passed and he wanted to go to his favourite place for dinner- mexican. I had a vegetarian taco. Not very carb friendly but I really did enjoy it and I dont regret having it. Gotta live life I guess. Just not too much :P
I have a week of crazy shifts coming up next week. I think that will be a good thing though, I find it so much easier to follow TF when im working instead of sitting at home and getting boredom hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment